Schroeder Solutions is pleased to announce it’s partnership with WorkPlace Furnishings (WPF). This partnership provides our clients with additional benefits and deeper discounts. Through WPF we now offer a wider selection of unique office furnishings and accessories at a cost savings that meets the financial goals of our clients. See the extensive and unique list of products and manufacturers listed below>>>
- Claridge – Visual Boards, Tackboards, Whiteboard, etc.
- Diversified Wood Crafts – Lab Tables, Mobile Labs, and Workstations
- Fireking International – Fireking Files and Safes
- Great American Art – Framed Artwork
- Legacy Furniture Group– Healthcare Products: Lounge, recliners, sleeper sofas, exam tables, casework, hospitality tables and chairs
- Lesro Corporation – Reception, guest, and multiple-use seating
- Light Corporation – Under shelf task lights, person desk lights, and ambient lights
- Lyon Workspace – Industrial shelving, lockers, hand trucks, storage cabinets, work benches, and tool storage
- Magnuson Group – Office accessories and support furnishings: coat racks, umbrella stands, desktop organizers, magazine racks, chart holders, waste and recycling bins, and moveable screens
- People Signs – Interior and exterior signage
- ReCreations – Custom design solutions
- Safco Products – Seating, workplace organization, personal comfort, art, and engineering
- Tennsco Corp – Storage, filing and shelving systems
- Wave – Private label casegoods.
- Wisconsin Bench – Utilitarian benches, lockers, activity tables, education furniture, study carrels, wood and laminate lockers.
Schroeder Solutions is pleased to announce the hire of Mary Holtz to its Leadership Team. In this capacity, Holtz will oversee office accounts and company financials as well as manage Human Resources. She’ll work as a controller preparing the business’ finances and managing the Accounting Department for the New Berlin-based full-service interiors company.
Prior to this role, Holtz was an Accounting Manager for Anick & Associates. Not only did she supervise the accounting staff but she was also responsible for non-profit client accounting. Holtz was in charge of presenting client financials at board and finance committee meetings, as well as coordinating new client accounts and oversaw company-wide financial planning.
Holtz was also self-employed, working as a Certified Public Account. She prepared taxes and compiled client financial statements. Holtz’s experience at both a large national company and small accounting firms will serve her well in the future at Schroeder Solutions.
Schroeder Solutions is pleased to announce its participation in the Box Tops for Education Campaign to support the Wauwatosa Social Workers Initiative Fund (SWIF). Schroeder Solutions has set a goal of clipping and collecting enough coupons to earn $1,000 by September 2011.
To launch the campaign, Schroeder Solutions has distributed collection boxes throughout its office, warehouse and break rooms, and the company has provided employees with kits so they can collect Box Tops while at home. In addition, they will be measuring their growth on a monthly basis, and will reward the employee that contributes the most coupons.
Avery Dennison is the first and only office and school products manufacturer to partner with General Mills in the Box Tops for Education program. Regency Office Products offers a wide variety of Avery products, and is dedicated to giving back within the corporate marketplace. Since 1996, America’s schools have earned more than $350 million through the collection of Box Tops coupons, funding the purchase of computers, books, playground equipment, field trips and more.
Click on the link below to learn more>>>
If you’d like more information on this program or if you would like to contribute box tops – please contact Amanda Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org