Schroeder Solutions is teaming up with the American Red Cross to hold a blood drive:
- Thursday, June 9 at Schroeder Solutions (1920 S. Calhoun Road, New Berlin, WI 53151) from 9:00 AM-3:00 PM (Sponsor Code: 4605)
- For your convenience, we are offering the ability to schedule your appointment online. Please click here and enter the sponsor code listed above, or call 1.800.GIVE.LIFE (1.800.448.3543) to schedule your blood donation appointment.
This is a great way to make a difference in our community. Giving blood is safe, simple and saves lives. Each pint of blood that is donated may be helping as many as three people. The American Red Cross is the largest provider of blood in the country. They provide blood to 3,000 hopsitals across the country. About 38,000 people need blood each day in the United States. Those people count on volunteer donors to give them a chance at life.
For more information please contact Amanda Stein, email@example.com / 262.207.6381 or Scott Gierhahn, firstname.lastname@example.org / 262.207.6394
Schroeder Solutions has experienced Project Managers that can coordinate and manage your interior facilities needs. Many companies throughout the state have turned to Schroeder to take over the management of their facilities interiors, or use Schroeder as a sub contractor when necessary. Services include:
- Departmental relocation or reconfigurations
- Building to building relocations
- Ergonomic adjustments (keyboard tray installation, surface height, panel height)
- Branch consolidations or closures
- FF&E build-outs: coordinating receipt of product, staging and installation (our installation team is trained on all major brands of furniture including: Herman Miller, Haworth, Steelcase, AllSteel, Knoll, Kimball, Teknion, Global, etc.)
- Facilities Maintenance Program: including wood and furniture repair, upholstery cleaning, space planning (5 interior designers on staff), asset management and record storage.
Below are tasks the Project Manager assigned to your account would perform:
- Meet local dept. move coordinators, Space Planner/Mgr, other Facilities staff at the project site to fully understand the scope of each relocation project, the project plan, and to develop the communication and working protocols for the project.
- Develop and maintain lists of personnel to be relocated, including source, destination, timing, and equipment requirements, and coordinate with IT requirements.
- Define process and protocols for employee packing, cleaning up and leaving their work space. Provide and manage move kits, packing, loading, shipping, and unloading of relocated offices.
- Coordinate with appropriate facilities staff to conduct work area electrical, cabling, housekeeping, security and copy equipment support so as to uphold company standards and minimize disruption to business.
- Be available to start the planning portion of each project, which will include move meetings with all personnel, providing spread sheets, and a move package.
- Schedule the installation/move personnel on the project and oversee the entire process from start to finish.
Some of our Integrated Facilities Management clients include: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Northwestern Mutual, Froedtert Hospital, Diversey, WE Energies and FIS International. We are capable of providing services to complete simple weekly maintenance tasks to coordinating the relocation of over 1,000 employees. Schroeder is the company to trust with your next facilities project. We have the manpower and access to the equipment needed to assist with any type of relocation, reconfiguration or build-out. Our Milwaukee location provides access to over 60 full-time employees, 15 Straight trucks and 35 Tractor-trailers, as well as all necessary equipment in stock. We have a proven track record of on time project completion and will work closely with your team to ensure this project starts, continues and ends on time.
Carl Gustav Magnusson will be in town for a meet and greet cocktail reception on May 11th to lead a discussion on inspiration, design and vision in our culture.
Please join Schroeder Solutions and B&B International for this engaging event:
May 11th, 5:30pm-7:30pm
The Iron Horse Hotel’s Library
Space is liminted to the first (50) people to register
RSVP to Amanda Stein by April 29th – email@example.com